What We Do
We grow various vegetables and supplement with additional produce from local farmers to offer at our farm stand.
We have fresh cut flowers throughout the summer and fall.
We currently also supply eggs, and local honey. We will soon be adding beef and our own honey to the stand.
Vegetables, Beef and Flowers
Growing vegetables, beef and flowers on our 8 acre Homestead for our community.
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to eat local.
- Invest in your own community
- Less transport time from farm to table means:
- Fresher food
- Longer shelf life for your goods
- Less packaging waste, and energy required for transport
- Knowing where your food comes from
For our community
dedicated to providing quality goods for your family